After the last set of results I was able to (temporarily) let go of some of my sadness and bitterness. I was starting to feel better and was even able to go to scrapbook night with my friends. It still wasn't easy (I am the only one of the group who hasn't been pregnant or have children), but I was able to talk to our friend about his triathlon experience and the training I'm doing.
For some reason last night was harder. Could it have been the very, due any day pregnant friend? Maybe her presence was enough to turn most of the conversation to pregnancy, labor, and children. Not a whole lot I can contribute to that. I could give my opinion on how I think I would like my labor would go, if we have a baby - but that's just setting things of for the "you'll see" type comments. No thanks.
So instead, I spent more time hanging out with the boys and played Farkle for a bit. :)
Add to those leftover feelings of being left out to the fact that my period started a good 3 days early and I'm in a funk. In 24 cycles I haven't had a cycle that short and the cycle where it matters to me how long it is, I get thrown for a loop. Tomorrow morning I'll call the clinic and hopefully it won't be too late or matter that we haven't taken our class yet. I imagine they'll put me on the BCP and I can take that without going to a class - I have before, anyway....
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
1 comment:
I am sorry you are in a funk...I just got out of a rough stage too. PS...I love Farkle!!
Post a Comment