We got our diagnosis. Sometimes I think it hurts less but I think it is just different. It seems like whenever I think I'm dealing something new happens and it I feel the hurt all over again - almost like that day again.
One year of uncertainty,hope, and heartbreak. And we're getting ready to start the cycle all over again. Even though in my head I know this probably won't work, the hope is creeping back in. I hope that we're surprised and March 9, 2011 we're holding our very own proof that miracles happen.
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
2 comments:
It's so painful to watch the time pass by and feel like you're no closer than you were at X time. Sometimes it feels like it's getting easier and other times it feels like it could be no worse. I can definitely relate to your feelings.
I too am hoping that around this time next year you are reaping the rewards of all you've been through. Thinking of you.
I hate those "anniversaries", they leave me feeling so empty. I am hoping with everything in me that a year from now is a completely different day for you!
::hugs::
Post a Comment